Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rocky's Blessing Day



Grandma and Grandpa Udall with Rocky. He is grandchild number 18 for them.

Here's Rocky and Giovani (Chico and Carla's new baby.) They were both blessed on the same day.
Grandma and Grandpa Porter with their latest Grandchild. That makes 23 grandchildren 15 grandson and 8 granddaughters. Two more grandsons coming in the next couple of months.
Grandma Bowers with little Rocky. I'm not even going to try counting how many great grandchildren this makes for her, but if you ask her she can tell you in a second. She is very proud of her posterity and rightfully so.


1 comment:

Taralee said...

trace said...

hey do you remember that one time when every one was shouting my name and i used my strength to rip my blouse? hey that looks like the same outfit budah was blessed in but i think my kid filled it out just a little better.